Monday 22 February 2021

Julies Name Game - New Free Motion Quilting Design #198

 

New Free Motion Quilting Design, Wrap It Up
New Free Motion Quilting Design #198 "Wrap It Up"

A little gift from me to you.
This fun Free Motion Quilting design is sure to add the perfect touch to all sorts of projects!

This new Free Motion Quilting design has been named.
You kept me on my toes with so many wonderful suggestions that in the end I needed to enlist the help of a Random Name Picker.

The winner, chosen by popular vote (Facebook and Instagram) at 6:00 PM (Pacific) on Sunday December 27, 2020 is “Wrap it Up”!

Thank you and congratulations to Betty Johnson of Vancouver B.C.
You have named the final design of 2020!

Follow me on Facebook and/or Instagram to join the fun! Links at the top of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment