Sunday 7 February 2021

Julies Name Game - New Free Motion Quilting Design #189

Tiny Tendrils a new free motion quilting design
New Free Motion Quilting Design #189 "Tiny Tendrils"

This design is a light and airy botanical treat inspired by some quiet time in my garden.

Each week I create a new free motion quilting design which I use for my projects of course.                        For this they could remain anonymous however, as I also use them to teach both free motion quilting techniques and principles of design they really do need names

This is where you come in.

I'm a bit behind in my posts here (sorry ... life got in the way) but we're catching up fast.

Though this design has been named you can follow me on Facebook and/or Instagram (link at top of page) to get in on all the fun! 

After all, who doesn't love to have bragging rights!

The winning name for this design as chosen by popular vote (Facebook and Instagram) at 6:00 PM (Pacific) on Sunday October 25, 2020 is “Tiny Tendrils!

Congratulations to Chrisanne Kotzian of Parksville B.C. for suggesting this fabulous name!

Thank you as well to all who suggested a name or voted for one (or more).                                              You are all superstars.

Share, Pin or Comment below !

Follow Juliesquiltclass by E mail (link at top) or on Bloglovin.

And of course... don't forget to check out my           Free Pattern Page.                                                        Check back often, more coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment