Tuesday 23 February 2021

Julies Name Game - New Free Motion Quilting Design #200

New Free Motion Quilting design "Written In The  Stars"
New Free Motion Quilting Design #200 "Written In The Stars"

How amazing is it that my first new Free Motion Quilting design of 2021 should also be design 200!

What a journey it has been.

It all started with a simple request on Facebook for you to help me name a new Free Motion Quilting design that I had created for an upcoming class. 

We had so much fun that ever since I have continued creating weekly new designs that you are invited to help me name. 

The original class, "Inspiration to a Stitch" has now blossomed into several workshops and is soon to go Virtual.

This new Free Motion Quilting design has been named.

The suggestions were many and the voting was fierce.

In the end the winner was chosen by popular vote (Facebook and Instagram) with a little help from a random name picker at 6:00 PM (Pacific) on Sunday January 10, 2021.

This design is now appropriately called                          “ Written in the Stars”!

Thank you and congratulations to Grace Lawrence of Parksville B.C. for suggesting this winning name.

My heartfelt thanks to all who play along by commenting, voting, liking and sharing my posts.

Join in on the fun by following me on Facebook and/or Instagram. Links at the top of this page.

Never miss a post, Follow by Email or on Bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment