Sunday 9 May 2021

Julies Name Game - New Free Motion Quilting Design #217

 

New Free Motion Quilting Design by Julie Plotniko
New Free Motion Quilting Design #217

Did you think I forgot you?

Oh no, not me, this is a special anniversary you see!

In 2017 I began creating a series of new free motion quilting designs for a new class I would be teaching entitled “Inspiration To Design”.

I was stumped on what to name the first design so on May 7, 2017,
I posed the question on Facebook and Instagram ....
What do you think this new Free Motion Quilting design should be named ?

There was an overwhelming response, the names were fabulous and everyone had such fun that I’ve been posting a new design each week ever since.

Follow me on Facebook / Instagram / Feedspot and Bloglovin.

New classes registering now.
Click on the Virtual Classes Tab for more information.

I use these designs to teach many classes such as Free Motion Quilting For Beginners, Botanical Quilting, Make Mine Modern and more.

Full information can found under the Classes and Virtual Classes Tabs at the top of the page.

Now please won’t you help me name design number 217?

Comment below to suggest a name or vote for your favorite.

The winner will be chosen by popular vote (here and on Facebook and/or Instagram ) at 6:00 PM (Pacific) on Sunday May 9, 2021.

This design has been named!


This Free Motion Quilting design is now called “Fantango”.

Thank you and congratulations to Philippa Zapf of Nanaimo B.C. for suggesting this winning name!

It continues to amaze me how often you see what I'm thinking of!

My inspiration for this design was a piece of ballroom dance music played on a harp. 

Follow me on Facebook / Instagram / Feedspot / Bloglovin.

Registering now for Virtual Classes.

Click on the Virtual Classes Tab at the top of this page for more information and to register.


No comments:

Post a Comment