Sunday 16 May 2021

All Those Pretty Threads and More ...... Some Exciting News!

 

Some pretty WonderFil threads
All Those Pretty Threads

have some exciting news to share with you!

As you know quilting is my passion.

Whether working on a traditional pieced quilt, modern quilt, applique`, art piece, or whole cloth, free motion quilting, thread painting, thread sketching or more the one constant is that using top quality thread makes all the difference in the world to both the ease of completion and the appearance of the finished project.

One of my favorite brands of thread is WonderFil Specialty Threads. 

A few more of my favorite WonderFil threads
A few more of my WonderFil collection

This international company was founded in Canada and currently offers 36 unique thread lines from 100wt to 3wt in cotton, polyester, rayon, metallic, and wool varieties.

Many of you have asked me where you can purchase the beautiful threads and other supplies that I use to stitch my designs, class samples and projects.

I am happy to announce that I am now a WonderFil Affiliate.

This means that you can now purchase the supplies you need simply by clicking on the WonderFil Logo on the side of this page.

I will be posting some feature comparisons in the coming weeks.

If you're anything like me then all those pretty threads will want to follow you home!

You know what they say, "the quilting makes the quilt".

Feel free to post in the comments below if you have any questions about the thread combinations I have used in the past or what you would like to see in the future.

Have fun shopping!

Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment