Friday 4 February 2022

A Needle Pulling Threads Magazine issue 57 Making Words With Quilting

 

Free Motion Quilting adds the word Dream to a pillow


Exciting news!

My project Making Quilting With Words has been included in Issue 57 of A Needle Pulling Thread Magazine.

You can purchase this wonderful publication as a subscription, individual magazine or digital download by clicking on the link.

The cover of A Needle Pulling Thread magazine issue 57
A Needle Pulling Thread Issue 57

This fun project incorporates Free Motion Quilting and machine Trapunto to add a sentiment to a decorator pillow.

Of course the same technique works beautifully to add words to your quilts and other projects.

I originally chose the word Dream as inspiration to follow your dreams and encourage pleasant dreams.

Though this still holds true I think it now has the added meaning of hope for a future when we will once again be able to spend time with our friends and families, travel and attend large gatherings (especially quilt shows and conferences)

I also dream of a kinder, gentler world where we are all truly equal while we celebrate our differences.

Finally, I dream that you will enjoy creating this project and that it will bring you happiness.


Have you made this project? 

Post your photos in the comments or share them on Facebook (tag me so I know).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment