Thursday 20 June 2019

20,000 Views - Another Major Milestone


It seems like only yesterday that I started Julies Quilt Class with the hope that I could provide a place for students to go and find the information they need to be able to free motion quilt without frustration.
 It has become so much more!

Little did I know the doors I would open and that I would be able to reach so many

Today this blog has hit another milestone with 20,000 views.

WOW !
Thank you for joining me on this journey.

What does the future hold?

I will be continuing to post many more wonderful free motion quilting designs, tutorials, free patterns, class updates, information on my teaching schedule and updates on available classes.

There is a new follow button to help you quickly sign up for notifications of new posts.
The count doesn't include the many who are already following so lets make that number climb.

You can also follow Julies Quilt Class through an App called Bloglovin or follow me personally on Facebook and / or Instagram.

I also encourage you to follow QUILTsocial as I am one of the regular contributors to this fabulous blog and E magazine.
This is just one of the opportunities that has arisen for me as a result of publishing Julies Quilt Class.

One more thought as we celebrate this milestone of 20,000 views.

It took four years for this blog to reach the 10,000 view milestone and just over one year to reach 20,000.
Let's see how fast we can make it to 50,000 and how many "Followers" we can pick up along the way.

Lets go VIRAL....Oh the FUN we'll have 💖




No comments:

Post a Comment