Tuesday 5 February 2019

Julies Name Game - New Free Motion Quilting Design #100


What an amazing journey it has been!

In early 2017 I began developing a new Free Motion Quilting class, "Inspiration To A Stitch".

In this class my students are taught how to work with photos, objects and even word association to create their very own new Free Motion Quilting designs.

Of course this meant that in creating my class sample I had a series of new designs that needed names.

On March 7, 2017 I posted a design on Facebook with the question, 
"who wants to play a game with me"?

I asked if you would help me name my new Free Motion Quilting design.

The response was overwhelming then as it is now.  

I am humbled and grateful that you choose to join me on my continuing journey.

Stay tuned, wonderful things are in the works.

For now... here is our new Free Motion Quilting design #100. 
(Inspired by a word.)

Won't you help me name this design?

To suggest a name or vote for your favorite comment here, on Facebook and/or Instagram.

The winning name will be chosen by popular vote on Sunday, Feb 10 2019 at 6:00PM (Pacific)

Please E mail me for inquiries about this and other classes.


Design 100, (inspired by the word celebrate) has been named "Encore".

Thank you and congratulations to Christine Hustins of Nanaimo B.C. for suggesting this very winning name.

Watch for exciting developments as we are on to the next 100 designs !



No comments:

Post a Comment