Friday 2 February 2018

10,000 View Milestone

I am so grateful to all of my students, followers and quilting enthusiasts for encouraging me to continue my blogging journey.
Because of you we will pass the milestone of 10,000 views some time today.
Who will be number 10,000?
I sure hope that they will leave a nice note in the comments!

What do I have planned for the future?
More informative articles, lots of new Free Motion Quilting designs, design stitching tutorials, walking foot information and designs, ruler work information and designs, links to free quilt patterns, links to my available classes, where to find me and more.

I am excited and hope you are too!

Register with your E mail (the link is in the top right corner of the main page) to be sure you don’t miss out on any of the excitement!
Follow me on Facebook and /or Instagram for even more fun.
Here’s to the next 10,000 views!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment