Tuesday 28 November 2017

Review of creativfestival Toronto Fall 2017


I thoroughly enjoyed teaching at the Fall creativfestival  in Toronto .
It was a pleasure to meet so many wonderful new students and a pleasant surprised to see some familiar faces in class.
The event was as always well organized with a beautiful venue including spacious classrooms and excellent lighting, so important for us quilters!
Janome Canada very kindly provided all the lovely classroom machines even including the ruler feet for my class on free motion ruler work.
Of course I managed a little time in the merchants mall and have to admit to a few "treats" following me home including several additions to my ever growing collection of large cones of WonderFil threads.
Click on the direct link to creativfestival in my favorites for more information on this and coming shows.
I know I'll be looking forward to the Abbotsford show, March 16-17, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment