Wednesday 29 November 2017

Julies Name Game # 39


Oh my gosh... do I have limit to the number of new free motion quilting designs that are my "favorites"?
This design created for Julies Name Game week 39 and posted on Nov. 26 is sure to become (another) one of them!
Please help me name this new design.
Follow me on Facebook and/or Instagram and comment on any of the posts for this weeks design.
Suggest a name or vote for a name that someone else has suggested.
The winning name will be chosen by popular vote at 6:00 PM (Pacific)   Sunday Dec. 3, 2017.
Don't be shy,  comment and have some fun with us!
Remember to like and share so others can play too!

Great news! This designs new name is "Lotus Vine".
Congratulations to Fabric Please (online store) of New Dundee Ontario for suggesting the winning name.

No comments:

Post a Comment