Monday 18 January 2021

Julies Name Game - New Free Motion Quilting Design #174


 I really enjoy creating new Free Motion Quilting designs that will be used in my classes and of course on my quilts.

These designs all need names and I entrust this to you, the voting public.

This design was inspired by the number 3.

The winning name was chosen by popular vote (Facebook and Instagram) at 6:00 PM (Pacific) on Sunday July 12, 2020.

This new Free Motion Quilting design is now called “Bottoms Up”!

Thank you and congratulations to Philippa Zapf of Nanaimo BC for suggesting this weeks winning name.

I’m so glad that I can provide a little bit of levity in these very different times.

Simply click on the icons at the top of this page and follow me on Facebook and /or Instagram to get in on the fun!

Follow by E mail or on Bloglovin and never miss a post.

Classes available in both stitching and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment