Tuesday 12 January 2021

Julies Name Game - New Free Motion Quilting Design #173


This is such a simple and playful design

I think it would be beautiful stitched on a child's quilt or on a lovely fresh quilt in the colors of a Spring garden. 

The winning name for this new free motion quilting design was chosen by popular vote,
(Facebook and Instagram) at 6:00 PM (Pacific) on Sunday July 5, 2020.                                                       (I'm still playing catch up due to family obligations.)

This new Free Motion Quilting design is now called “Daisy Chain”.

Thank you and congratulations to Cathy Martino of Nanoose B.C. for suggesting this winning name !

I need your help to name my weekly new free motion quilting designs.
 
Click on the link at the top left of this site to follow me on Facebook and /or Instagram to join the fun and play along.


No comments:

Post a Comment