Thursday 8 June 2023

How Do I Quilt My Quilt - Virtual Workshop



Now Registering

How Do I Quilt My Quilt
Hands-on, Virtual Workshop Via Zoom

Sunday June 11
10:00 to 4:00 (PDT)

$50.

Includes live workshop, notes and full email support.
As an instructor, How Do I Quilt My Quilt is one of the questions that I hear most often.

Very view patterns give any advice on how to quilt the finished piece.

With so many styles and types of quilting available to us this often leaves today’s quilter unsure of where to begin.

In this hands-on, virtual workshop we will begin by addressing the steps to choosing the appropriate quilting style and design, thread (top and bottom), needle and batting.

Each student will then present their quilt for discussion and advice prior to beginning the quilting process with live instruction from the comfort of your own sewing room.

Register Now by eTransfer or PayPal to
juliesquiltclass@telus.net

Pay with Visa or MasterCard by clicking on the link.

Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Place Order to complete the transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment