Friday 11 November 2022

Julies Name Game - New Free Motion Quilting Design #294

Orange free motion quilted pumpkins and leaves
New Free Motion Quilting Design #294 "Party in the Pumpkin Patch"

This weeks new Free Motion Quilting design is inspired by and created for my Halloween Quilt Along.
 

Named by popular vote, with a little help from a random name picker at 6:00 PM (PDT) on October 30, 2022, this design is now called                                     “Party in the Pumpkin Patch”!

Thank you and congratulations to                              Tracy Vermilyea Thompson of New Westminster B.C. for suggesting this wonderful winning name.
There were so many fabulous suggestions I’m so glad I didn’t have to choose 🧡

This design was stitched on a standard bed machine with Splendor 40 weight Rayon R1138 “Orange Peel” from WonderFil Specialty Threads and a 75/11 Quilters Needle.

Those who attended my Halloween Quilt Along loved learning how to stitch this design.
I love it too so I think I'll make an Autumn table runner just so that I can stitch this in the center.

Virtual and In Person classes are available for Guilds, Groups and individuals.

Virtual, Quilt for Christmas Quilt Along coming Dec. 4

No comments:

Post a Comment