Monday 16 December 2019

Julies Name Game - New Free Motion Quilting Design #137


Inspiration is everywhere..... nature, a moment in time, the meaning or the rhythm of a favourite song.
I was thinking about my Dad and singing a "road song" in my head while drawing and this is the result.

The winning name for this new Free Motion Quilting design was chosen by popular vote (Facebook and Instagram) on Sunday October 27 at 6:00 P.M. (Pacific).

This design is now named "Detour"!

Thank you and congratulations to Carole Thornton.

Speaking of detours her Facebook profile says that she is from
Keremeos B.C.
I don't quite know how to tell her but I'm pretty sure that she now lives in Parksville B.C. just around the corner from me :)

Oh...and the song was "On the Road Again" by Willie Nelson.



No comments:

Post a Comment