Friday 24 August 2018

Julies Name Game - New Free Motion Quilting Design #76


Here's a little poem for you to introduce our next design.

Did you think I forgot about you?
Oh no, not me!
It's just that I have been as busy as a bee!
Here's Design 76 for your naming pleasure.
I bet you'll come up with a real treasure!

What do YOU think this weeks new Free Motion Quilting design should be named?
Comment below or on Facebook and/or Instagram to suggest a name or vote for your favorites.

The winner will be chosen by popular vote on Sunday, Aug 26 at 6:00 PM (Pacific).

Don't forget to Like and Share.

Hurray... this design has its new name!

Let me introduce "Pea Pods" .

Thank you and congratulations to Nancy Carscadden Phillips of   
 Nanaimo B.C. for suggesting this weeks winning name.

No comments:

Post a Comment